Customized Design Master Plan
- WE’LL HELP YOU MAKE YOUR HOUSE A HOME. If you’ve just purchased your coastal retreat but are unsure how to make your new house a home that truly reflects your aesthetic and lifestyle—I’ll guide you through the process by creating your ideal interior design Master Plan.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PLAN? I’ll provide guidance on all of your material selections—from floor to ceiling—and help you determine the layouts for each room, taking into consideration all of your home’s unique elements, including window placements, views and fireplaces.
- Your Master Plan will include furniture selections, area rugs, window treatments and lighting, and comes complete with “where to buy” information. Three options for each item will be included.
- All floor plans, samples and specifications are included, and your customized information will be accessible via your own digital dashboard.
- FOR CLIENTS WHO ENJOY EXECUTING THE DETAILS. The Master Plan is the perfect service for those who desire a truly complete design plan and have the time to execute the plan themselves by making their own purchases, scheduling deliveries and meeting contractors.
We hired Shannon to help decorate a beach house in Bridgehampton. She was absolutely a joy to work with and we are thrilled with the results. Shannon was great at helping us translate our style and her ideas into design boards and ultimately the finished product. She understood our needs (including helping select pieces that would work with our lifestyle needs as the parents of young children). She was organized and detail-oriented, and conscientious of our budget. She also did a great job of helping us select the finishing touches like wallpaper, paint colors, crown molding, etc. that made a huge difference. Since this is a second home for us, having somebody local and on the ground to manage deliveries and vendors was also a big help. We would definitely recommend her again.
Shannon did an amazing job completely renovating our newly purchased summer home. She immediately understood our taste and every time we met, she was very well prepared, organized and presented design ideas that we loved and picked right away. She is the ultimate professional, always explaining every detail, being flexible, understanding constraints, working with our contractor whenever needed. She went above and beyond to ensure our house was exactly how we wanted it to be. We raised a lot of concerns over picking furniture that can endure our 3 little children and she was able to steer us in the right direction finding functional and durable products. Every guest that has been to our house complements her work and we hope to work with her again in the future!
I’ve had a wonderful working experience with Shannon from Seagreen Designs. We needed to furnish our whole house but I already had pieces from before and brought in a lot of things I had already chosen. Shannon managed to incorporate what we had in her proposal and understood our direction perfectly. She is very attentive to directions, very resourceful and very quick. Her screening of fabrics and materials was impeccable and her organized work ethic was something to envy. Shannon has a beautiful taste and I trusted her instincts throughout the project. I always felt from the start that I was in good hands. All deliveries were taken care of and followed through, all fixes and returns were dealt with in a swift manner and her attitude was always friendly and professional. I love going to her Seagreen Designs store in Southampton, I never leave empty handed. I couldn’t recommend Shannon more, in fact, I have already recommended her to friends who have needed help furnishing their house and I have only received Big thanks from them.
I worked with Sea Green Designs to decorate my new apartment in the city. Shannon is very easy to work with balancing what I was looking for with cost. I was very pleased with the outcome and would recommend her to others.
My experience was wonderful. Shannon selected fabric, wallpaper and other decor that really matched my taste. She had creative ideas like painting a cabinet to match the wallpaper that has just made my bathroom even more special. Shannon had very good trades people to hang wallpaper and do window treatments etc.
We asked Shannon to help us with the renovation and interior design of our home in East Hampton, NY, and she has been terrific. She has been very generous with her time and has met with us every time we have asked her to. Throughout this time, Shannon has helped us with the tile design of the bathrooms, the interior and exterior color of the windows, finding the right stain for the doors and floors, picking wall colors, and, more recently, with color schemes, picking the right furniture, window treatments, and light fixtures, and the overall layout of the new furnishings throughout the house. After several months of working with her, we can say that our house is looking beautiful and modern, just as we wanted! Shannon has a great sense of color and is also very good at listening to what the client wants. We highly recommend her!
My wife and I have been using Shannon for over ten years. We have completed 3 projects, and all turned out great. She has an excellent taste level, knowledge of design, and great sources. The three projects were complete home renovations from layout to colors and purchase of furniture and accessories. We strongly recommend her on all aspects of work.