I hope everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend and took time to think about those who have served or maybe attend a Memorial Day Parade. We had beautiful weather in Southampton. The beaches were packed. As the unofficial start of summer has arrived, I wanted to share some great piece for you outdoors spaces.
(1) The Biarritz Table has a steel and aluminum base and an electro-zinc coated steel sheet table top. When the table’s extensions are closed the size is 79 x 40″; when open, 118 x 40″. Table Weight and Dimensions 39.37 inches x 78.74 inches closed / 118.11 inches open wide. We have it at Sea Green Designs in Steel Grey, but it can also be ordered in all 23 Fermob colors. A fabulous addition to the outdoors!
(2) From the largest piece to the littlest, the Tom Pounce table and chairs are great for the wee ones. This is the perfect size table for my 6 year old. Can’t help, but love that one of the available colors is fuschia! Aside from being a great size for kids, the table makes a great side table next to a chaise at 22″ round and 19″ high.
(3) Love the Ciera Collection by Three Birds Casual. I recently suggested this to a client who wanted outdoor lounge furniture to work with a teak table, but that has the more transitional outdoor wicker style. This collection has both. The curved teak arm is a wonderful detail. Combined with the wicker body and the comfy cushions, this is a perfect collection for lounging outdoors.
(4) The 1900 swing by Fermob shown here in Aubergine hanging from the pergola outside my shop evokes summertime. Find a tree, hang it on the front porch. It’s a must have!
(5) California Umbrella has some fabulous umbrellas and tons of options like alternating panels and borders, but the Pagoda Umbrella exudes the most fun in the sun (or shade in this case). The scalloped edge and curved canopy peak are gorgeous.
What’s your favorite piece for outdoors? Do have a piece you love or really want in your outdoor space? I’d love to know.